Monday, March 31, 2008

 

Updating the Brackets

It's a pretty predictable Final 4, which means no one got it right becuase everyone tried to outsmart themselves and not pick all the No. 1 seeds (prime example, myself, who on March 4 unequivocally named UNC, Kansas, Memphis and UCLA the best four teams in the country but still picked Tennessee to win the East).

Regardless, we have some pools to update. In the from-the-beginning pool I'm currently clinging to a one-point lead over Esau (242 to 241), with Joe coming in at 215 and Maxipriest at 179). Esau has UNC to win, I have Kansas, so ostensibly the winner of that game will decide the pool.

In the re-do as of the Sweet 16 pool (scoring 1-2-4-6), we have
Snoop - 7 points for Sweet 16 - 6 points for Elite 8 = 13 points total
EJ - 5 - 6 = 11 points
Budds - 5 - 4 = 9 points
Joe - 5 - 4 = 9 points

Snoop and Joe have UNC over Texas, which eliminates Joe
Budds has UNC over UCLA
And I have Kansas over UCLA

Comments:
I told you I sucked at this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?