Monday, March 17, 2008

 

It's Madness All Right

Ok. We have a tournament pool to set up for the Sportsmeat faithful and more casual meaters. If I did this thing right, most of you should get an email to join the pool. If I didn't, go to http://sportsmeat.mayhem.sportsline.com and let's see what happens. If it helps, the ID is "Sportsmeat" and the Password is "Helmet" -- as in my go-to poster after saying stupid crap during Sportsmeat the Radio Show (the precursor to Sportsmeat the Blog).

To induce people to pick upsets (because what fun is a tourney pool with no upsets) the pool rewards upset picks with bonus points (this is particularly true in the opneing rounds - a breakdown of the rules is available on the site). I'll post updates on the Sportsmeat site as the tourney wears on.

If anyone cannot get on for any reason, let me know. I think I need to invite you and either a) don't have your email address (Dave Law, I'm looking in your direction) or b) have the wrong email address.

Comments:
Didn't seem to work for me. When i go to the website, it says it's private.
 
Hmmm, I'm not sure what's up with that. You may have to create a username and password with CBSportsline before you can join the group. I sent you an email as well -- try joining the group from there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?