Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

I'll Take "Things I Think That I Shouldn't Say Out Loud" For $2,000, Alex

Via Awful Announcing, the clip below is the winner of the Sportsmeat Award (the "Meaty") for Best Awkward Silence in a Sports Related Clip:



While I'm blatantly stealing from Awful Announcing, I might as well include this entertaining transcript from the Dan Patrick Show of Bruce Pearl discussing his full court press on Erin Andrews:

DP: [During the Memphis game], you can't be putting your hands on Erin Andrews at halftime, Coach.
BP: Erin is a terrific sideline reporter, she knows the game, but she's also very engaging. I actually called her and texted her back, and I apologized if in any way that was unprofessional.
DP: Is texting her an NCAA violation?
BP: No, she's not a prospect.
DP: Oh, yes, she is.
BP: She's way out of my league when it comes to that category.
DP: You're not even a mid-major?
BP: Absolutely not. I'm D-II.
DP: When is the last time you accidentally broke an NCAA rule?
BP: Probably sometime in this conversation.

And just 'cuz:

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
As alluring as Erin looks in that photo, I can't help but be distracted by the fat ass fan with a green blob painted on his chest behind the ladder. Can you crop and re-post?

Also, is it me or is she in a traditional sasquatch pose?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?