Monday, August 13, 2007

 

YA DUDE!

If Ya won an actual major, I'm sure that phrase would be in his interview at the 18th green, and it would probably make it onto the back cover of the NY Post (hence my use of all caps). Anyway, Y.A. Shoes won the fourth and final major in the Sportsmeat Pride Point Grand Slam behind strong finishes from Tiger, Ernie, and K.J. Choi, who added up to a solid 160 points. Shoes joins Budds (Masters), EJ (US Open), and Snoop (British Open) in the parade of major winners. Snoop, incidentally, was close to going back-to-back (155 points), but losing three of five competitors to the cut line proved costly. Maxipriest (121) and Big Thunder (12) each placed four players in the top 25, while Joseph (102) had three. Your posting prognosticator was 0-for-4-plus-Tiger for 100 points.

To decide the season champ, I propose a showdown for the four major winners using the new PGA playoff series, which starts in two weeks. Stay tuned for details.

Comments:
Yeah, eat it.

I mean, I trained real hard for this, a carton of cigarettes, slots, and hookers. I'm in better shape than Rory.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?