Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Mathematic justice

After creating the new rule, E.J. was the first to suffer the consequences of "negative pride," posting an 0-4 week and losing five points. But Ball State covered to make the week a nice, round zero on the pride point board. Big Thunder is the big winner, with 13 points on a perfect weekend. Five of the six Mad Dogs chosen covered, and one -- Northwestern -- gave Maxipriest a big boost by beating Iowa. Twenty-five big Wildcat points for the man from the north country. Other solid performances this week: Grille and Snoop with 11 points each, and Dave Law, 3-1 in NFL games.

Comments:
I've decided that from now I'm just picking the team I want to win, rather than who I think will cover. I figure the guys who set the lines know what they're doing so it's essentially 50-50. Plus, last week I found myself rooting for the Pats to cover so I could avoid the collar and it just made me feel dirty.
 
Are you saying Pats fans are dirty?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?