Friday, October 06, 2006

 

The Race to 0-16

Sunday's pride point challenge:
Pick the games involving current winless teams in the NFL.

Home Away
Indy -18.5 Titans
Vikings -6.5 Lions
Saints -6 Bucs
49ers -3.5 Raiders

E.J. picks the Titans, Lions, Bucs and 49ers: "The last pick is mostly because I want someone to go 0-16, and I figure the Raiders are the best shot. And I do like my Randy Moss imploding stories."
Big Thunder picks Tennessee, Detroit, Saints and 49ers: Note - In the Tampa game, he is violating his tried-and-true rule of always taking a winless team on the road with its QB making his first pro start.
Budds picks Indy, Lions, Saints and Raiders: "Raiders were a late change coin flipper. I was feeling sorry for them and asked myself if it was worth risking pp's to give them some charity. Mr. Lincoln said yes."

Two points per correct response. Again, are all welcome to participate; just post a comment. I've reset the comment board to allow non-members to post.

Comments:
Indy (I think Indy can cover this obnoxious spread, which I suppose makes it less than obnoxious)
Vikings (MN shouldn't be judged based on last week's game. Buffalo is underated despite JP Losman)
Saints (The Bucs are awful)
Raiders (I like Lamont Jordan agains the Niner's D)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?